With the development of technology came a different approach to business support, and subsequently, new payment processing methods came, as well. So, today, in addition to conventional mode of payment – cash, we have credit cards, which are just as common, or even more common than cash. Business owners are aware of that, of course, and they realize how such huge changes directly affect their business, so they need to keep up.
Using credit cards for online transactions is beneficial both to business owners and their customers, so let’s take a look at some of the best credit card generator services 2019.
This platform is very convenient for several reasons. For instance, it offers testing environment for developer to check how a site would perform in some situation before it actually does. This allows for command checking, in case some of the commands don’t work properly or just need improvement. If you don’t know how to use PayPal Developer, here are the steps you should take:
– Go to PayPal Developer
– Click “Log into Dashboard” on top right side of the web page to access your account
– When directed to the Dashboard, go to “Mock” menu and click on “Credit Card Generator”
– Check which credit card types are available under “Card Type” and choose one
– Click on “Generate CC”
– Go to “Generated Credit Card Details” for info such as credit card number, expiration date, and Card Verification Value (CVV) number.
Get Credit Card Numbers
This one is quite convenient, too. However, it only gives you credit card number, so you have to provide additional information if you want to use it properly, including card expiry date, physical address with ZIP code, name of the card holder, etc. And how to use it? Here are the steps:
– Access their website
– Pay attention to the four columns on top of the page – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express; under each of them, there are digit combinations, i.e., the virtual credit card numbers you need.
– Keep in mind that the combinations change every time you load the page. Just copy credit card number under card issuer that you need.
Unlike the previous one, this generator does not require you to provide any additional information to be able to use the credit card number, which, of course, makes it even more convenient. Here’s what you need to do:
– Go to the website
– Click on “Generate Credit Card Numbers” to check for options of credit card issuers and then pick one.
– For all the credit card information, check “Resulting Details.” There you can find card number, address, card holder’s name, CVV number, country of origin, and card’s expiry date.
Here’s another convenient generator which allows you to check bank identification number (BIN) on a credit card number, as well as to validate credit card number. Here’s what you need to do to use BIN Codes:
– Access the site
– Click on “Credit Card Generator”
– Choose among the three generating options: “Generate Randomly”, “Generate by BIN”, and “Generate by Bank”
– If you go for “Generate Randomly”, you’ll get a list of digit combinations divided into three columns based on the issuers
– When you refresh, the credit card numbers will change; just copy the number based on card issuer of your preference.
Navigating Elf Qrin is quite easy, too, just do the following:
– Go to the website
– Click on “DisCard Credit Card”
– Pick a credit card issuer or type in the BIN pattern
– Set how many card numbers you want to generate
– Choose whether you want to include or exclude the separator
– Choose which data format you want – SQL, JSON, CSV, or XML
– Choose random card expiry date and random card CVV number.
The fact that you can type random card holder name instead of coming up with a name on your own is considered one of the most convenient features of this generator.
As you can see, all of these generators have something that makes them suitable for you as either a business owner or a customer. So, if you haven’t tried them already, now you have more than one good reason to do so as soon as possible.