Most people think that having a healthy diet takes a lot of planning, money and complicated recipes. But the real truth is that there are plenty of everyday fruits, vegetables and other food that can be enough for you to eat healthily. You don’t need a hard to follow a detox program where you only drink juices for a week.
If you want to make your skin looking younger and better if you want to clean out your body of toxins and help your immune and respiratory system you should incorporate these foods into your everyday diet.
1. Apples – Apples have a big role in helping your liver get rid of toxins, according to Dr Natura. Besides that, it also helps to prevent food additives and metal build-up. The fiber inside of apples is a big help in heaving a healthy stool and prevents constipation and diarrhea.
2. Avocados – This food has become very popular lately and that is great news as it is a super healthy food. It will provide healthy fats as well as antioxidants if you eat it regularly. The fiber count is also impressive and that is very important.
3. Broccoli – A famosly hated vegetable but it is time to show broccoli some love. They have really high levels of antioxidants and if you can choose sprouts because they are even healthier the when the vegetable is grown fully.
4. Lemons water – Starting your day with a glass of water that has some lemon in it will give your body a great start. It helps both your kidneys and your liver.
5. Garlic – One of the top foods when it comes to detox. Try adding garlic to your dishes when it is appropriate. Not only is it super heathy but it will also bring a lot of flavour to your meal.
6. Beetroot – Big helpers of making toxins leave your body. Whenever you can try to include beets into your diet.
7. Blueberries – Yes! Almost everyone loves blueberrie and we should consider ourselves very lucky that we were blessed with a food that is as delicous as it is healthy. Blueberries are considered a super food because they contain natural aspirin as they can help inflamation and make you feel less pain. They also protect our brain and prevent infections.
8. Lemongrass – Lemongrass is a great cleanser for our bodies. It helps the most with the whole digestive tract, bladder and kidneys. Besides this it also helps our circulation.