Have you thought about where to go on your next vacation? Stop for a moment and imagine what you want: a natural paradise surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches with a warm climate all year round. It is perfect for enjoying its great tranquillity and unparalleled landscapes.
Or do you prefer to enjoy an adventure with excellent water sports? There is surfing, windsurfing, water skiing, and more. Well, all that and more is offered by Fuerteventura. It is the largest island in the paradise of the Canary Islands.
It is a paradise island that becomes a special place to vacation whenever you can, no matter what time of year. It is the most significant benefit of the perfect climate. And of course, it has excellent accommodation advantages to make you feel really on holiday. So you can enjoy maximum relaxation without worrying.
Ocean House solves your accommodation, as it has a wide variety of properties to rent or buy in this earthly paradise. Their prices are low. You have many options to see in Fuerteventura, so you can enjoy everything you imagined before. If you want to know in detail, visit their website: www.oceanhousecanarias.com
Its tourist attractions
Fuerteventura has everything you need for your holiday: lots of tranquillity and beauty without leaving out the tons of fun. Its tourist attractions are many, but among them, the following stand out for your fascination:
- One hundred fifty kilometers of beaches with turquoise water and white sand to enjoy all day long.
- Creamy cheeses with the nomination of origin, which stand out for their great taste and the possibility of buying them in the many cheese shops near the beaches.
- It is considered a paradise for water sports. It is perfect for windsurfing and kitesurfing, thanks to the big waves of up to two meters, the intense winds, and the beautiful warm and long days.
- The Ajuy Caves is another place to visit in Fuerteventura, these caves of natural origin formed by the oldest rocks in the Canary Islands in which corsairs and pirates trafficked in all kinds of goods. If you decide to visit the Caves of Ajuy, it is recommended that you bring sports shoes or boots, there is a marked trail, but in several sections, you walk through rocky areas.
- UNESCO declared the whole island a biosphere reserve in 2009, because of its beautiful volcanic landscapes and the purity of its beaches.
Fuerteventura’s main attraction for many people is the temperature, which is the warmest of all the Canary Islands thanks to its proximity to the African continent. This climate is combined with long beaches of beautiful sand and large areas of dunes where you can get lost and forget everything leaving behind all the problems and worries. Don’t you want that on your next vacation?
The second is the gastronomy in Fuerteventura, not very well known and quite traditional because most of the dishes come with a healthy and nutritious piece of toasted corn flour bread called Gofio. It is made from toasted wheat or cornflour.
Goat dishes are trendy on Fuerteventura. When you get to the island, you will notice that there are many goats everywhere. Many of the dishes offered on Fuerteventura are common throughout the Canary archipelago so that you can enjoy them on any of the islands.
If you are passionate about cheese, a piece of Majorero goat cheese will be the best cheese to try. This cheese is one of the most popular cheeses in Europe and has been awarded the title of best cheese many times, slightly spicy, and its creamy texture is the reason why it is considered one of the best cheeses in the world. This cheese is used as a special ingredient in Fuerteventura; you will have many opportunities to try it.
Whether you are looking for fun excursions, more extreme activities, nightlife, visiting the island with your children, something you can’t miss is the gastronomic experiences of this island that will dazzle you.
From large and luxurious hotels to small rooms, this island has many possibilities to spend your vacation there. But if you want to save money, your best option is to rent an apartment.
You will feel the comfort of your home on your vacation. It is possible to enjoy this paradise without spending much.
There are many options to stay in Fuerteventura; you have to find the best one for you. And if you go once, you may want to go on all your holidays. If so, you can buy a house there to have as a holiday home.