The most exciting and awaiting part of Ramadan is the Iftar night, an evening that calls for family get-togethers, delicious food, lots of happiness, and praying together. Which of course means that you have to look your best. While Ramadan fast is a bit exhausting, you hardly get time and energy to follow the complete makeup tutorial devotedly. Hence, we thought of helping out all the ladies out there who are observing the Ramadan fast but also want to look presentable and beautiful for the Iftar night.
Here’s a quick tutorial with just a few makeup products from Chicsta that you can do for the Iftar party without wasting much of your energy, as well as, time.
Start your day with the regular CTM procedure. It’s okay if you don’t get time for makeup but, CTM is something that you shouldn’t think of skipping.
- Cleanse your face using your ideal cleanser or face wash.
- We are ditching exfoliation because it’s time-consuming and, you don’t have this much of time during Ramadan. We get it, ladies. Alternatively, you can use a face wash with little granules of apricot as it works both ways.
- Tone up using rose-water or Aloe-Vera extract.
- Finally, moisturise and move on to the next step.
How To Glam Up Your Face?
Since this makeup tutorial is for Ramadan Iftar, you would like to look elegant yet simple for the night. Hence, follow the below steps that would turn you to fab from drab instantly.
- Start with a primer. It would give an even finish to your face while letting your makeup to last throughout the night so that you don’t have to sneak out and look for restrooms to do countless touch-ups. Blend your primer properly and let it rest for a minute or two.
- Meanwhile, you can put on your accessories.
- We are skipping foundations and contours to save your time. So, you can get back to your teenage and grab a BB cream. Trust us, BB creams are the true saviours when you are running out of time. Apply a BB cream on your face and blend it either using your fingers or a beauty blender.
- Well, Ramadan gives sleepless nights which can even cause dark circles or puffy eyes. If you have one of these problems, don’t hesitate to use a concealer plus colour corrector.
- Use blush to enhance the apples of your cheeks and, follow up with a highlighter. Though highlighter is optional, you can always use it if time permits. For all those who are confused about how and where to use it, check out How to Do Contouring & Highlighting according To Your Face Shape?
Easy On The Eyes
- Nothing works for your eyes as elegantly as a Kohl. Grab one and outline your lower waterline.
- If you are a pro at eyeliner, go for it. A simple thin crease would do the work. But, if you are a wing-loving person, then, why not? However, remember that it’s a time and energy saving makeup tutorial.
- The next step is to groom your brows. It just takes a little bit of your time but, works wonderfully. Trace your brows using a brow pencil and fill in using a tinted brow gel. And, that’s it!
- Skip false eyelashes and use mascara instead. Twirl your lashes with a few coats of mascara to accentuate your eyes.
- The best way to keep away people’s attention from your face is to do bold lips. Use any lipstick of your choice and apply it on your lips. Top it up with a lip gloss and, you are done!
- Try to use dark colours on your lips or the ones that suit your Arabic skin tone. For reference, you can check out A Guide on How to Do Makeup for an Arabic Skin Tone.
- Once done with all of these, use a makeup spray to set your makeup.
So, how quick and easy that was? But, makeup isn’t the only option to look good. There are a few tips that you can follow to maintain your glam even while fasting throughout Ramadan.
Tips To Look Good During Ramadan
Drink Plenty Of Water: Always remember to drink lots of water during the fast. Don’t let yourself dehydrate as this causes dull and dry skin. Don’t hesitate to incorporate fruit juices and herbal teas to keep yourself cool and calm even during the summers.
Moisturise Frequently: Never step out without two things – a moisturiser and a sunscreen. Keep both of these handy and apply as many times as you wish to.
Eat Healthy: Whenever you eat, stuff up yourself with healthy foods. Don’t forget to take veggies, fruits, vitamins, minerals, calcium, and other important nutrients.
Take Adequate Sleep: Try to wrap up the Iftar as soon as possible so that you can have enough time to sleep before waking up for Suhoor. This way you won’t look exhausted and sleepy.
Here we come to an end of the simple Ramadan Iftar makeup tutorial. We hope this guide would help you to maintain your glam throughout the holy month. Drop a comment below and let us know if this worked for you.