Thanks to various dermatological techniques, people are now able to fight back against skin disorders, Sun damage, and even the process of aging through facial rejuvenation treatments. Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic procedure which has the goal to restore the youthful look to your face by improving your skin’s texture, coloration, and overall health.
There are various types of treatments, and they will depend on the problems you want to solve. Here are some steps you should follow in order to get the best results:
Schedule a consultation
Before you actually schedule the procedure, you should first schedule a consultation. This will help you learn more about the procedure, but also the doctor and staff that will provide you with this treatment. The first consultation will help you understand the procedure better and it will give you a chance to talk about the aesthetic goals you have. This will also help with determining what procedure you might need.
Ask the dermatologist questions
The consultation is also great for asking questions you might have, questions like:
1. How long does the procedure last and how much sessions you will need?
2. What kind of results can you expect?
3. Are there any risk factors or side effects that you should know about?
4. Does it require any special preparation?
– The more information you get before the treatment, the more you will actually be prepared for it.
Schedule your facial rejuvenation appointment
One week after your first consultation is usually enough time to prepare for the treatment. Make sure that you book it during the time you do not have any work. The amount of time needed for a procedure will depend on the type your dermatologist recommends. Meet with dedicated professionals like claritymedspa.ca who want to help you look at your very best.
The types of rejuvenation treatments
Here are some of the most popular treatments available:
1. Dermabrasion – this type removes the uppermost skin layers by using specific instruments. This helps with brown spots, Sun damage, and deep acne scars. This rejuvenation treatment can give you smooth and lovely skin.
2. Microdermabrasion – this is a non-invasive, non-chemical procedure that is effective in removing dead layers. It uses micro-crystals to remove the uppermost layer of dead, dry skin cells in order to give you more healthy-looking skin.
3. Meso glow or Meso therapy – this procedure uses brightening formulas such as vitamins, minerals, tranexamic acids, hydrating agents, glutathione and micropuncture techniques. If combined with other treatments, it can help with getting back the radiance in the skin treated. It is one of the most popular treatments and it is quite safe if performed by someone who is specially trained for this.
4. Carbo peeling – this procedure involves the application of a thin layer of carbon powder to the face which is then heated up by using a laser. After that, it is removed by a laser device. It has an immediate effect on the face by improving the skin tone, removing large pores, and by reducing wrinkles.
5. Cosmetic Acupuncture – this treatment is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been used for centuries. Tiny acupuncture needles are inserted in a different area on the face to stimulate collagen production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve the skin tone, and tighten the skin. This is a painless treatment from a qualified acupuncturist.
6. Microcurrent – this is a non-invasive procedure that uses sub-sensory electrical stimulation directed at the muscles of the face to tighten and lift lax skin and muscles, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, shrink pores, improve circulation and create a more radiant glow.
According to the experts from strivingforhealth.com, a person should opt for a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment, instead of choosing a surgical method. There are various healthy and pain-free methods you could try, so choose wisely and follow the pre and post-treatment directions you get.