Voice-over-Internet-protocol, or simply VoIP phone services are internet-based phone alternatives to traditional landline phones. However, these phones have various features that include auto-attendant, customer relationship management integration, and voicemail.
Adding a phone service can help manage calls with a lot of customers. Adding the best phone will allow you to track the call duration, wait times, and overall usage, you will get the features such as a caller ID, call waiting, and call forwarding, and you will be able to easily add new employees without needing to call a technician. Cloud-based systems also exist if you didn’t want to purchase a fixed landline. If you look at www.evolvesolutionsinc.com, you will discover that they offer a cloud-based VOIP system for your benefit.
Below you will find the best VoIP phone models, based on their features, price, and ease of use.
1. Polycom VVX 600 VoIP business phone
– This phone is a perfect example of a business media phone. It has a 4.3-inch gesture-controlled touch screen and it allows you to manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar. It also offers full HD voice quality, and some models even come with a camera that enables you to make video and audio calls. It also has 2 USB ports and a headset port. Considering that the communication line is very important to your business, you should check for EpicNetworks.com that provides Polycom IP Phones that are engineered for exceptional voice quality, easy management delivering reliable performance, and quality with industry’s best price to value.
2. Grandstream GXP2170 VoIP business phone
– This unit, which is Linux based has 44 fully-programmable soft keys, and it supports an extension module that has 160 additional keys. The screen is large, however, it is at 480×272 pixels, hence the picture might not be so sharp and clear. It supports Bluetooth, has 2 USB ports, and a headset port. It has double speakers that have excellent echo cancellation and it supports HD calls. It is a good phone for executive offices, but it will not work well for office workers.
3. Htek UC924 VoIP business phone
– This entry-level phone will allow you to achieve your business goals at a reasonable price. The 3.5-inch screen is function and appealing, and it comes with context-sensitive actions. Users will be able to connect a headset by using the headset port, and one of the most interesting features is that it offers a 5-way conference.
4. Yealink t21p VoIP business phone
– Yealink t21p VoIP business phone will provide you with the fundamental functions you might require if you are using the phone for a longer period of time. It includes a phone directory, HD-voice calling, a dual-port 10/100 Ethernet, an RJ9 headset port, and it is wall mountable. It is especially good for organizational conditions with headset compatibility and its ability to be mounted on the wall, allowing more space on the desk.
5. Polycom SoundPoint IP Series VoIP business phone
– This desk phone is designed for businesses, and it will provide a range of innovative solutions, no matter what the size of your business is. It provides great sound quality, including HD in the 650, as well as 670 models, its interface is simple and easy to use, and if can be boosted with several expansion modules for busy attendants, call centers, and reception desks.
6. Cisco 7900 VoIP business phone
– This specific phone connects convenience and a user-friendly interface with its various features, including hi-fi wideband audio, a color display, and mobility. It is perfect for smaller organizations and business. It is a useful tool for improving the efficiency and productivity of your business.
These new and modern VoIP business phones will give small, medium, and large organizations, businesses, and corporation the chance to have HD sound quality and various phone features that will all help with their performance.