Point Cloud Viewer is a free image processing and rendering tool for high-definition rendering of point clouds. Point Cloud Viewer includes a custom graphics processor to help with image analysis and optimization. This will help you get the most out of the software. To discover more about this software, this can be more helpful: https://atis.cloud/en/.
Point Cloud Viewers’ Free Version:
Its free version is the top-rated application to get the most useful points to view and model data. This is the perfect softwareto create a Point Cloud Models. This free version is ideal for users who want to use the program for learning the industry. If you are a beginner, you would want to try this free version to improve your skills. If you want to continue, this is the perfect way to get a professional license.
Point Cloud Viewer Pro
There are 2 versions to this Pro. The latest version is easier to use and it is aimed at professionals. The Pro version features are fixed and it allows you to interact with the model. This is the best way to visualize the points on the map. You can transform the point data to more interesting and better to share it with your clients. There are a lot of free content to this software, too. The free version is more powerful to help you get more experience.
Point Cloud Viewer Lite
This software can be the perfect solution for all the beginners. It allows you to use the open-source format to view the world. It has a lot of features that are simple to use and useful. This is the best 3D modeling software to find and for the visualization with deep details.
Point Cloud Desktop Viewer
This software was created to use the open-source format to see the data. It is based on the most advanced software to visualize the real-time data. It is the best way to get high-resolution model data from any distance. The price is affordable and perfect for beginners. It does not require an extensive knowledge set to start using. The best part is that you can change the settings to suit your needs and preferences in your project.
Few Features of Point Cloud Viewer
It comprises of various advanced features and functionality but the following are mostly reported by thousands of users.
There is a strong feature to download more than one MPC file. It is very easy to use and useful. If you are a professional, you will find this program helpful to download more MPC files to view. It has a robust functionality and it supports point to point support that is a best point for its users.
With a mobile version, you can use this application on the go to view the points. If you are not using the app at home, this would be great for you. This is the best 3D modeling software to explore and find the perfect models.
Point Cloud Modeling Made Easy:
If you want to know more about model making, you should choose Point Cloud Viewer. Point Cloud Viewer is the complete solution for creating a 3D model with real-time visibility and intensity. It is very easy to use that makes it more interesting and useful.
Generate Large Number of Points:
In addition to the many advantages discussed above, Point Cloud Viewer also offers one more thing. This tool can generate a large number of points, which can be easily stored in a database. These point clouds can be used to automatically generate high-quality scans of static objects in 2D and 3D.
With these cool features and even more available in Point Cloud Viewer, it’s no wonder why this app has been downloaded over a million times.
Benefits of Point Cloud Viewer Application:
Point Cloud Viewer Application comes with many advantages that are sure to impress every customer of this online program. Here are some of them:
- Point Cloud Viewer provides a complete access to Point Cloud data for any kind of business. This includes:
- Las scanners or Laser scanners (5 Axis Rodeo, Sharp Scanscan 5000, Leica Microsystems)
- Smart cameras (3D, 360o, thermal)
- Rugged cameras (Metis, ActiMate)
2. Point Cloud Scan Viewer also comes with very complete information regarding maximum area of information and optimal resolution for clients to use.
Point Cloud Viewer comes with several good set of features that are well explained in the application.
For example, if someone wishes to store the entire points of a point cloud as images, he or she can simply take the software’s command to show ‘Upload Point Cloud as Image’. The command tells the application to show the file as a 3D model in a selected view with enhanced graphic. Lidar technique is making it more unique. Once the 3D model is uploaded in the online application, the source data can then be edited through the editing tools. It includes:
- Contact Manager (transmit, attach, delete, download)
- Edit Mode
- Expression Markup Language (XML)
- Plotting the points of data
- Retouching the point cloud to have an improved and closer quality image
3. Through Point Cloud Viewer’s interface, one can easily browse the data that is already uploaded by the users. From the web, a user can view detailed information about the points and the image, once uploaded by the users. Octree implementation helps a lot to do so. This helps a user in understanding the direction and speed of the objects in the 3D images.
4. Point Cloud Viewer also allows users to explore the data that is currently uploaded on the website. This helps in removing any misunderstanding about the content of the pictures and the size of the scanned points, which are difficult to analyze or check using regular programs.
There are some other similar apps on the market, but the Point Cloud Viewer is the highlighted one that is the only one with the ability to automatically map point clouds to digital objects, which will ultimately result in amazing results, which you won’t be able to achieve through manual scanning.